Thursday 26 March 2009

NEW LOOK OF WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER 9

KAZAM!!, its me again, SAL. ok,today, I want to share another instant messenger created by Microsoft, which is Windows Live Messenger. As we knew, WLM has operated for many years, providing their users a new world to online chatting with people around the world. Till now, they still develop a new messenger seiring(one way) the year. So, I want to introduce to you, Windows Live Messenger 9. Why it is 9? because, it is released on year 2009.

for your information, last year, I became one of their public Beta Tester. what I can say, there is much different for the past and present. I think the latest one is much cool and stable. Ok, what do we have in WLM 9? Ok,you can change the background skin to designable theme, or you can create by yourself, maybe you can put your own pic as your skin.. You also can assigned your own ringtone for incoming message, incoming chatters and so on. as for me, if someone appear online, i assigned it to Chinese song sung by JJ Lin. cool huh? ok, for the display pic, you can put animated pic, or you can create your own display pic by webcam. WOW! haha..ok the last one, you can keep updated what do your contacts do for past few days in status reel. maybe, im not explaining much at here, summore, its complicated with my broken english. btw, im trying to improve my english day by day. so, i put some preview at here. so, don't left out to try it ok? you can download the messenger on Microsoft(R) website.thank u..

Courtesy of Microsoft Coporation and ©Ask Tech Here!
P/S:Im asking for Microsoft's permission if one of your people find out what I posted at here. Thank you and Im sorry.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment