Friday 27 March 2009

REGARDING WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER DISCONNECTION

ok, for the past few months, I always got report among my friends that their Windows Live Messenger (WLM) always been disconnected suddenly. for the mean time, I also figuring the causes and solution about this problem. Ok, as a rookie,what I can say, got 2 possibility causes. First, maybe your internet connection/line not so good. This cause maybe affect to USB Broadband user that were provided by mobile telco.

But, I cannot say 100 percent the problem came from that modem, maybe you're out from coverage, because using USB Broadband same as like using handphone. if you're far from the coverage, the less line reception u get. For the homeline user like Streamyx, didn't have much problem unless ISP got their cable difficulty. Secondly, the problem maybe came from the messenger platform itself. Maybe it is not stable. FYI, I've checked many time the MSN Service Status and it stated all connection are stable. So, it is obvious that the difficulty came from the messenger. But, I still cannot blame the problem to the messenger. All the problem you having, can forward to Microsoft. If you can't stand this problem anymore, you can use web instant messenger. For the list which web messenger you can use, catch out for my next post. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment