Sunday 29 March 2009

WINDOWS FLIP FOR NON-VISTA USER

hi. it's me again. first of all, I want to ask, who have Windows Vista at home? If you have it, I sure that you must be familiar with Windows Flip. By the way, what is the Windows Flip? Windows Flip is one of the Microsoft's special application to ease Vista's users managing their messy lousy windows. Example like this:

OK, the picture above there is a samples of Windows Flip. However, this application, only have in Windows Vista(TM). From my experience because I also have a Windows Vista(TM) at home, it is easing the user. Now, you don't have to worry about how to get this such of application. Thanks to WinFlip. WinFlip is an application that is alike Windows Flip. Almost 95 percent, the function is same. OK, you can use WinFlip in any Microsoft(R)'s OS like XP. Now, you don't have to use Vista to get this such tech. So, what do you think. For the rating, I give TWO THUMBS UP!!. haha. OK, to get this application, log on into http://winflip.stylekings.de.download.Ok, till here now. Stay tune with Ask Tech Here! for more info about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment