Saturday 4 April 2009

TO ALL VISITORS OF ASK TECH HERE!

Recently, I got one visitor who is unidentified wrote in my comment box. I don't want to elaborate what he/she wrote at there. But what I can tell you, seem that visitor want to make me down and mocking me. OK, I want to explain at here, ALL topics I posted in this blog are recommendation and the purpose I created this blog is to provide some informations for those who don't know much in computer and technology related to computer. Those who already EXPERT in computer stuffs, WELL DONE to you and I wish that we can help each other to provide, fix and advise the peoples around us if their asking. I don't want this blog to be a site for you all criticize excessively just because the informations in here, you are already knew. So, give chance to people who didn't know much in technology world. If they see such of critics, how they want to learn and they will put a bad perspective to me. Please, I'm just an intern, there a lot I've to study after this, and I'm so glad that I can share what I learned to all peoples across the world. Thank you and I'm sorry. I hope this statement will not affects your curiosity about the computer and technology. I wrote this statement, sincerely, deep from my heart..

Regards,
AHMAD FAISAL

No comments:

Post a Comment